With its increasing population (more than 7.500 inhabitants each year)
and a younger population than the average of the Rhone-Alps,
the Ain offers a fish pond of competences
adapted to the needs of companies.
Recruitment of employees
A real challenge for companies, particularly when moving to a new location.
With our partners in training and recruitment, we accompany you right through to the finalisation of your recruitment project :
- Information on labour market : available workforce, qualifications,…
- Assistance in producing employee profiles, job advertisements, selection of candidates,…
- Assistance with the development, financing and implementation of individualised training programmes for your future employees.
In the Ain, qualified human resources, know-how and professionalism are inseparable.
* Large university centres in close proximity (Lyon, Grenoble, Geneva) : nearly 300.000 students in a radius of 200 km. The universities of Grenoble and Lyon represent 240.000 students, the universities of Geneva and Lausanne count 30.000 students,...
- Technical and scientific CAP courses (vocational training certificate) in engineering : Mechanical Engineering of Plasturgy Processes at the INSA (Lyon and Oyonnax), The wood industry technical college at Cormaranche-en-Bugey, IUT A- Lyon I (biological engineering - thermic and energy engineering - information technology), IUP biotechnologies and bio-industries at Bourg-en-Bresse, and BTS technology. More than 25 engineer schools : INSA Lyon, ECAM, Federal Polytechnic school of Lausanne - FPSL,…
- Tertiary competences :Tertiary skills : preparatory classes held at Bourg-en-Bresse, ESCI business school at Bourg-en-Bresse, Bourg-en-Bresse and Ain Centre for University Studies.
- An international college in Ferney-Voltaire.
- Training centres continues powerful: Association for the Formation and the Promotion of the trades in the Ain (AFPMA), Service of continuing professional education of the European Pole of Plasturgy, Compositec, Group ESCI, Training centre higher CNAM (35 trainings, national diplomas), cold pole/air-conditioning in public and private partnership.
- Organizations of companies and employers: e.g. MECABOURG (automobile body work), organization of employers of the Plastics Valley, etc.
University poles in the vicinity